- Acting President of Peshawar Bar Association 1988
- Former member of KP Bar Council 2008-2014
- Remained as Member of Board of studies in Law at Hazara University
- Remained nominee of KP by Federal Ministry of Law & Justice for three months attachment at National Defence University Islamabad
- Remained as visiting speaker at Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad
- Remained President SARRC Law Pakistan 1997-2002
- Focal Person at Right to Services Commission KP Government
- Presently member of Board of faculty Social Science University of Peshawar
- Presently member of Board of studies in law for LLM discipline University of Peshawar
- Presently member of Board of studies in law at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University Peshawar
- Presently member public& private cell P&D Dept (Swat Expressway)
- Presently member Technical working group at KP Judicial Academy Peshawar & visiting faculty for judicial training at KP Judicial Academy Peshawar
MR. AKHTAR ALI KHAN
Founder / Head FRONTIER LAW COLLEGE
FLC was established in the year 1990 affiliated with university of Peshawar , after looking at the difficulties faced by the students of this province , who were seeking admission to LLB degree and were left over due to limited seats and age restrictions . Traveling only for the purpose of studying Law, also included the difficult process of getting hostel accommodation and the expenses of travel to other provinces.
Besides this the quality of excel legal education and academics was also an important need to establish a Law college in Peshawar by involving the senior members of the Bar and the retired Judiciary.
This idea further strengthen when I discussed the same with Late Abdul Ali Khan , a renowned educationist of the country and my ideal of a person who never had a compromise on merit , discipline , organization, conduct, time and standing on his words. He pushed me to immediately start with the idea even if I had to start in a school building or under the shade of a tree.
I started the process of lying foundation of Frontier Law College with further facilitation by the Vice Chancellor of Peshawar University Dr M Anwer Khan in January of 1990. The strong support given to begin this college was in the form of "No Objection" by Qazi Muhammad Anwer , senior advocate Supreme Court of Pakistan, who was Advocate General /Chairman of the Provincial Bar Council.
Let me mention the encouragement and academic support in the very first year of the college establishment by Late Saif ur Rehman Kiyani , who also remained Advocate General , Justice Mian Shakirullah Jan, Judge of the Supreme Court of Pakistan and Late Justice Talat Qayum Qureshi of Peshawar High Court.
I pray to Allah to establish Rule of Law and Justice in Pakistan through the seeds of legal knowledge sown by me and my worthy colleagues for the protection of future generations.